How do I contact Delta Lost and Found?
Suppose that while you get checked in with Delta airlines at the airport with your complete luggage items. But, while you land at your places destination and while you are waiting for the luggage items to arrive at the conveyor belt but at that particular time you haven't yet received your luggage, then you must contact the Delta lost and found, you can contact the team at the airport or if you in case you were in a hurry to reach somewhere and you want to make luggage complaint offline, then you can call Delta lost and found customer service team dial (800-325-8224 or 404-209-3043) official numbers of Delta Airlines. After that your call will be connnected to Delta live agent.
Various ways to contact Delta Lost and Found:-
Delta Airlines is provides the special customer support for lost and found .you must use the following methods, get all the contact infomation related to Delta lost and found
Contact by Phone: In case you need to register your baggage loss complaint via phone, then you have to dial Delta official toll-free number (800-325-8224 or 404-209-3043) Delta official toll-free numbers to connect with Delta customer service team and solve your lost and found luggage issue.
- You dial Delta Toll free number (800-325-8224 or 404-209-3043) from your registered number.
- After that, choose the language as per your preference.
- You will listen to IVR instructions from a pre-installed voicemail instructor.
- Next, you have to select the option to speak with Delta live person.
- Further to this, if your call gets picked up by the representative in time you can discuss questions, but if your call gets on hold then wait for a while, and then you will get assistance from an expert hassle-free.
Fill Delta Lost and Found form: Generally, there is no official form for Delta lost and found, but instead of this form, you can fill it in the complaint application section wherein you can mention your lost and found baggage details and execute the proper procedure follow the given below informative steps.
- First off, Go to the official site page of Delta airlines.
- Then, select the help option from the menu section and select the help center.
- Once you get in, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the comment/complain option.
- Next, choose the feedback and complaints option.
- Ahead of this, a form page will open wherein you can select "Report lost items".
- After this, the form will open in which you must provide details like baggage color, item brand, item model, size and date of loss, etc.
- At last, select the continue option and then follow ahead prompted options step by step.
- After that you will get a confirmation mail on to your registered id.
Through E-mail: Another best way to report Delta lost and found is when you use the official Delta customer service id to send your query to the team. For such help, you must follow the steps given here, and you will get appropriate guidance to take instant help.
- You have to visit the contact us page of Delta Airlines
- After that, at the bottom of the page, select the complaint/comment icon
- Next, of which you tap onto submit general feedback option
- Further, this goes by the instructions of filling in the form and correctly entering information
- You get a hassle-free confirmation message on your registered id from Delta Airlines.
Hence, in any case, If you feel trouble filing a complaint for Delta lost and found with the help of using the above-given methods, you can make quite smoothly and cautiously able to file a lost and found item complaint with Delta airline's customer service team.
Disclaimer: Flykhalifa provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.