How do I change my Copa Airlines ticket?
Copa Airline offers Flexible Changes in Flight Policy or cancellation policy for their passengers so travelers can easily update changes in existing reservations. If you want to change your destination due to sudden plan changes, airlines allow passengers to update changes under a few terms and conditions. Travelers can change the ticket online or through the Copa Airlines phone number or visit the Airport ticket counter. You should follow a few steps for the online change process described below.
- Kindly visit the official website or download the Copa Airlines official App.
- Scroll the homepage and click on Manage Trip, select change itinerary, which is available on the portal.
- Customers need to share essential information like existing reservation details such as PNR number, ticket number, and last name mentioned on the itinerary.
- Your screen will show your itinerary details and options like changing date, time, name correction, destination, or others according to your preference.
- After completing the details further, proceed with the payment method; you must pay for differences and other penalties if applied.
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and other original payment forms are accepted.
- Passengers will receive the confirmation mail over email ID.
Under which Circumstances Passenger can change Copa Airline Flight Ticket:
Copa Airlines follows a few rules and regulations for changing Policies. If you already have a reservation with them, you want to update and change my Copa airline ticket, but first, go through their policy change. Here are a few points listed below. Read carefully before applying for update changes to know under which circumstances you must pay extra charges.
- Travelers can make changes to existing reservations within 24 hours of booking.
- You can switch flights before 24 hours of the Scheduled Departure Flight, but passengers with Basic Economy tickets are not eligible to change the flight.
- If you want to switch the flight, but the destination and origin must be the same, it does not apply to route changes.
- The change fee depends on the itinerary destination or the customer has chosen routes, as the passenger must pay the difference.
- Passengers can change names or correct spelling errors without penalty within 24 hours of booking.
How to change a flight by contacting Copa Airline Customer Service over the Phone?
Copa Airline Travelers can also make the required changes in existing bookings via phone calls. Please follow the instructions if you want Copa Airlines to change flights offline.
- Dial the customer service number 1 786 840 COPA (2672) of Copa Airlines to speak with the representative.
- Passengers should follow a small IVR process to get connected.
- After that, waiting for at least 2-3 minutes to talk to the Copa Airline Supervisor.
- Once the call gets connected, share the essential details with the support team member, like existing reservation details.
- They will ask you about the changes you want to make and share the details like changing destination, name, or other according to the requirement.
- You should proceed with the payment method to pay the penalty or any difference amount for the updated changes.
- Passengers will receive the confirmation over a valid email address.
Disclaimer: Flykhalifa provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.