How do I cancel Aer Lingus flight?
Everyone is aware of the problems that the passengers face when they book a flight, during the onboard, check-in, etc., and they have a lot of people there at the Airport and people from the Airlines to help them. But when it comes to cancellation, is this how Aer Lingus treats its passengers? This could only be found out in the Aer Lingus cancellation policy that in what circumstances the passengers can get a refund for the canceled flight and will not be charged with cancellation charges. If the passengers are flying from Aer Lingus, they should have all the knowledge that concerns their journey. Therefore they could quickly get the solutions for each of the problems they will face.
Aer Lingus Cancellation Policy:
It is necessary that the passengers should know the rules and guidelines that have been added to the cancellation policy of Aer Lingus. As only then would they be able to cancel Aer Lingus flight and claim their refund for it and save themselves from paying the cancellation charges as well:
- The passengers will be saved from paying the cancellation charges if they have canceled their flight within 24 hours of booking.
- If the passengers flight was booked by a third party, such as an agency, then the 24 hours cancellation policy will not be valid.
- If the passengers had booked a Saver or Plus Fare, they would get a refund.
- If the flight was booked with Advantage or Aer Space Fare, then the passengers can claim their full refund even if they cancel before 2 hours of the scheduled departure.
- If there is a medical emergency or a death of an immediate family member, the passengers can cancel their flight, and they will get their full refund. But they have to submit the documents for the same.
- If the Aer Lingus flight was late for more than 3 hours, then the passengers can cancel their flight, and they will be refunded the full amount of their flight ticket.
Procedure to cancel a flight at Aer Lingus:
The passengers might have an emergency, and they want to cancel their flight. In such cases, the passengers should know how they should cancel their flight so that they will not waste time:
- Visit the official website of Aer Lingus.
- Go to the Manage Trip.
- Fill in the details such as Booking reference and family name.
- Click on cancel and follow the further instructions.
- After the flight cancellation, passengers can request a refund, if applicable, by using the cancellation number and sending them to their registered email address and phone number.
- To get a refund, the same method will be followed. The passengers just have to fill in the refund form.
- Fill in the details and cancellation code, and they will receive a confession from Aer Lingus.
All the given information in this read will enlighten the passengers about the cancellation and refund rights and what are the situations in which they will get their refund without any cancellation charges. Passengers can get more help from Aer Lingus customer service by reaching out to them through the official website.
Disclaimer: Flykhalifa provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.