How can you cancel Copa Airlines flight?
Copa Airlines is one of the most famous and well-known airlines for its customer service experience. Copa Airlines is known for its experienced and polite staff. It severs to more than 80 domestic and international destinations across 33 countries. This airline is best known for giving world-class service and providing passenger-friendly policies. In case you had to cancel your flight booking with Copa airlines due to some unavoidable circumstances and wondering about the Copa Airlines cancellation policy, then don’t worry. Continue reading the information below to know more about the cancellation policy and other essentials.
What is the Copa Airlines cancellation policy?
The airline policy is very flexible in all terms for its customers. You need to keep in mind some important information mentioned below before opting for the cancellation-
- As per the Copa cancellation policy, if you are canceling your flight ticket within 24 hours of the booking and your departure date is after seven days or more, then you are allowed to get a full refund from the airline. This also includes in cancellation of non-refundable fare types.
- If you are canceling your flight ticket after the risk-free window of 24 hours, then you will have to pay some penalty as a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your non-refundable flight ticket after 24 hours of the purchase, you will have to pay a penalty amount to the airline. Sometimes the full fare is deducted, and you will be given E-credits as a refund for future flight bookings.
- In case of cancellation due to the death of a passenger or severe illness, you are eligible to apply for a refund for refundable and non-refundable tickets. You will be asked to provide relevant documents by the airline for confirmation to get the Copa Airlines refund.
- If your flight is delayed from the airline end for more than 2 hours, you are eligible for a flight rescheduling or cancellation and will get a full refund.
- The cancellation refund amount will be credited to the original payment account in 7-10 business days.
How to cancel your flight with Copa Airlines?
If you are traveling with Copa Airlines, you can use different online and offline methods like phone, airport helpdesk, etc., to cancel your booking. Follow the below information to cancel your booking-
Online flight cancellation is the best option to perform by yourself. Follow the below steps to cancel your flight with the Manage Booking option.
- Visit the official website at www.copaairlines.com.
- Locate the manage booking option available on the home screen
- Select the option and fill out the booking reference number and your last name and click search
- You will get your booked trips select the flight you want to cancel, and proceed further.
- Select the cancel flight option, and a new page will get opened.
- Now fill out the details like the reason for cancellation, your personal information, etc., and proceed further.
- After filling out all the relevant details, submit the request. Your refund amount will get displayed on your screen after the cancellation fee deduction. If you are satisfied with the given amount, click submit.
- You will get a confirmation mail on your given mail id, and there will be a tracking id for a refund. Please keep it for future use for tracking your refund status.
Via phone call-
If you are not tech-savvy and want to interact with the agent for the cancellation process, you can connect with them through the airline helpline number. Just follow the below steps to connect with the representative through call-
- Dial 1 786 840 2672 on your phone
- Choose your preferred language
- Follow the IVR instructions
- Press 1 for flight reservation
- Press 2 for cancellation
- Press 3 for rescheduling
- Press 4 for the refund issue
- After pressing the relevant numeric key, wait a while as your call connects to the agent.
- After connecting, explain the situation and provide your flight details to the live representative.
- Request the agent to complete the cancellation process on your behalf.
- After completion, you will get a confirmation mail on your registered email id.
Via Airport Helpdesk-
If you cannot cancel your flight online or by phone, you can opt for the help center at the airport. You can visit the airport and go to the helpdesk of Copa Airlines. An executive will be assigned to you to address your query. You can ask them for the cancellation of your flight. They will provide you with a cancellation form. Fill out the details in the form, including your contact information, the reason for cancellation, and your booking details. After completing, submit the form. Don’t forget to ask for the refund tracking id to check the refund status in the future.
How do I talk to a live person on Singapore Airlines?
How do I talk to a live person on Singapore Airlines? If you are flying with Singapore Airlines, there will...View More
How to contact Copa Airlines at ORD airport Office?
Can I contact Copa Airlines at ORD airport Chicago? Generally, while passenger travels around the globe with multi-city flight tickets,...View More
How to call Copa Airlines at Miami Airport?
Can I call Copa Airlines at Miami Airport (MIO)? Yes, You can call Copa Airlines at Miami Airport via help of the...View More
How can I talk to someone at Qatar Airways?
How can I talk to someone at Qatar Airways? Suppose you have booked your flight with Qatar Airways, and you...View More
How to contact Copa Airlines at Jorge Chávez Airport?
Can I contact Copa Airlines at Jorge Chávez Airport? Suppose you are planning to fly with Copa airlines and your...View More
Disclaimer: Flykhalifa provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.