Can I cancel my Volaris flight after 24 hours?
Yes, you can cancel your Volaris flight ticket after 24 hours of booking. However, if you cancel your flight ticket before 24 hours, you will need to pay the charges that apply to your ticket. Read this article till the end for information on the cancellation process and the applicable charges.
Procedure to cancel the Volaris flight:
There are the following steps that assist you to cancel the flight ticket and you have to follow the below mentioned steps:-
- Visit the homepage of the Volaris flight website and search for the "Manage my booking" tab.
- Find the flight that you need to cancel and click on the cancel option.
- Share the PNR number, reservation number, and the number of passengers.
- A form will appear on your screen to request a refund. Fill out the form.
- Proceed to the payment mode and pay the charges for your cancellation.
- Your cancellation process will be complete after making the payment. And get the conformation messages in your registered email address and contct number.
Volaris cancellation flight policy:
The following are Volaris cancellation policy that you need to know when you cancel your flight ticket, below are the following that you need to follow them in the best way:-
- If you cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours of booking, you are eligible for a full refund from the airline. If you fail to cancel the ticket within the provided time, you have to pay the cancellation charges that apply.
- Volaris provides refunds for canceled flights, but the amount of the refund depends on the fare type and the time of cancellation.
- Volaris charges a cancellation fee for all canceled flights, and the amount of the fee depends on the fare type and the time of cancellation.
- Passengers can cancel their Volaris flight online through the airline's website or by calling Volaris customer service.
Cancellation charges of Volaris flight:
Here are some Volaris cancel flight fee that you need to know when you have cancelled the flight ticket and below the following are the cancellation charges that apply when you cancel your flight ticket after the allowed time:
- If you cancel your flight within 24 hours of the original booking and the flight is less than seven days away, Volaris may charge a cancellation fee.
- When you cancel the flight after 24 hours of booking, Volaris may charge a cancellation fee, and the amount may vary based on the fare type.
- If you cancel a domestic flight, it will charge between $160 to $240. If you cancel an international flight, the charges may be higher than for a domestic flight, between $350 to $500.
In conclusion, this detailed information regarding can I cancel my Volaris flight after 24 hours should be advantageous to you. If you have any doubts, get in touch with the airline's customer representative to resolve the issues. You can also visit our other article to get more details.
Disclaimer: Flykhalifa provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.